Monday, October 17, 2011

Where am I now and Where am I going?


Where am I now, and where am I going?
    
            As of right now I’m in school, a quarter away from graduating.  My skills as a 3D Artist as grown pretty strong.  I ‘ve worked hard in school through out my classes.  I feel my camera matching class has benefit me the most.  It allowed me to apply my 3D models into video footage.  My other classes has gave me the opportunity to develop projects that involved 3D compositing.  Out side of class, I spent my time watching Video tutorials at Digital Tutors.  Where I plan to go out of school is a job in a studio.  What I don’t know is what city.  Hopefully I can find a job here in Vegas.  If I have to, I’ll find work in Los Angeles.  If I can’t find a Studio job, I’ll find a job in Video Production.  Regardless what I’ll be doing, I will be working.  I will be constantly be developing my skills as a 3D Artist.  Since my work is working on a computer, I don’t plan to retire.  Only way I will stop, is if I physically can’t do it any more.  Or, I die.  All I know I have to start making money.  I need to be able to support my family like way they have been supporting me.  I can’t wait to see my wife’s face when I start making a substance about of money where it comes to a point where she can quit her job.  With the money I make, I will pay off my truck soon as possible and start paying off my student loan.  I hope my monthly student loan isn’t going to much, that I can’t handle it.  Who know how long it’s going to take for me to pay it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment