Sunday, October 16, 2011

Self_Working

     I've been working for over a year now for a local Production Company, "Got Films?".  Jeremy and Rhonda Settles own and run the company.  I already have experience with some big time networks.  I have been a Grip on a feature filmed "The Gambler", Camera Operator for the UFC "The Ultimate Fighter", P.A. for "The Howard Stern Show", and some other networks.  If I am not working on a Production, I work in Jeremy's shop. Not only is he a Producer, he also rents out production equipment.  He recently got a new facility.  One of my jobs is to move all the equipment from his storage into the new shop.  Here is a picture of me Late Sunday afternoon loading my truck up with some equipment.  I have a Baby Stand under my left arm, a 35 lbs Sandbag (aka "Ball Buster or Silent Grip) in my left hand, and a C-Stand over my right shoulder.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment